Today we’re going to review AF Reducer‘s cure for Asian flush. As mentioned in a previous review, there are more and more alcohol flush cures coming on to the market each month. Clearly there’s a dollar in it and it seems that anyone with the ability to put together a herbal supplement has come to market with something to grab their share of the pie.
The funny thing is, every supplement has a different set of ingredients! Passionflower, Milk Thistle, Valerian, Calcium, Lemon, this, that. Do they really expect us to believe that these are the cures for alcohol flush? Well, the makers of AF Reducer do.
As stated, the purpose of this site is to provide our readers with unbiased feedback on the current cures that exist for Alcohol Flush. The purpose of this review is to provide you with the facts about AF Reducer, and let you decide for yourself if this is a product that you see fitting for your flush.
Risk Free Trial
We thought it first important to mention that this is the only company offering a risk free trial for their cure. Their newly introduced sample pack allows you to try their product for FREE and then decide if a full bottle purchase is right for you.
Founded by actual Alcohol Flush sufferers
As described on the homepage, the founders set out to find a solution would cure their embarrassing flushing problems. The founder is an actual user of the product, so with these claims we have to believe that their product has some reducing agents. Coupled with the fact that if you are unsatisfied with their product in any way, they will refund you 100% (even covering shipping costs). You don’t even have to mail them the bottle back!
AF Reducer doesn’t make unrealistic claims to completely cure your alcohol flush. They understand that the condition varies for every individual, and they only claim that they can help to reduce your Asian Flush. They also have a How it Works section page on their site that provides useful tips to reduce the flush. Provided are sections such as food items that slow down the flush, and items to avoid that increase flushing.
- Folic Acid
- The man made form of folate, a complex B-vitamin that is vital to red blood cell health within the body.
- Sodium (Bicarbonate)
- Common ingredient used to relieve heart burn and help aid acid indigestion.
- Calcium (Carbonate)
- Compliments sodium in reducing acidity levels.
- Magnesium (Bicarbonate)
- Helps maintain healthy PH levels within the body.
- Potassium (Bicarbonate)
- In combination with other minerals in the body, potassium forms alkaline salts that are important in body processes and plays an essential role in maintenance of the acid-base and water balance in the body.
- Lemon Extract
- Promotes liver function.
- Also aids in stress reduction and replenishes dry skin.
- Asparagus Extract
- Supports liver health and has been effective in lessening the effects of hangovers.
- Good source of dietary fiber, folic acid, vitamin c/e/b6.
- Helps promote healthy skin (used in acne treatments).
- Reduces swelling.
- Sea Salt
- Has a neutralizing effect on acids in the body.
- Soothe and heal inflamed skin.
- Contains 92 trace minerals, 24 of which have been scientifically proven to be essential in maintenance of optimal health.
- Amino acid used to prevent liver damage.
- Helps break down products that damage the liver.
- Most abundant amino acid in the body.
- Used to protect the immune system and digestive tract.
- Used to treat inherited metabolic disorders.
- Protects the liver and kidneys from the harmful effects of alcohol.
The creator of AF Reducer was kind enough to send us a free sample of their product, which was a show of confidence, offered by none of its competitors.
We tested the cure according to the clearly marked instructions and are delighted to say that it worked well. Furthermore, some products that we’ve tried have caused negative side effects like drowsiness and even nausea when taken in conjunction with alcohol. However, we are happy to report that we did not experience any adverse side effects when taking this product.
Their product is also the only available solution on the market that doesn’t need to be taken on a daily basis. It is taken before you drink, or even after the flushing begins. A cure that allows you to treat the problem as it happens.
UPDATE 6th July 2015: There’s a brand new supplement called Sunset – you can check out our review here.